Thanks for your interest in being a presenter at the PARCEL Forum Conference. The process is easy. You fill out and submit the request, our Advisory Board reviews submissions and selects speakers. You will be notified in late spring.
IMPORTANT: If you are interested in knowing what topics/Learning Pods the Advisory Board is looking for this year, please email a request to email@example.com. She will send you a list of topics/Learning Pods for your review. You can submit topics from this list or develop topics that you think are relevant to our attendees.
SPEAKER PERKS: Industry pros (non-vendors) who are selected will receive a full three-day conference pass, one paid hotel room-night, all meals and networking events. Vendors who are selected to speak will receive one, two-day conference pass (doesn’t include Monday’s workshops; only one pass per company).
PRIORITY POINTS: Our Advisors give priority points to industry professionals who are sharing their success stories and to vendors who co-present with industry professionals.
MORE THAN ONE TOPIC: If you would like to submit more than one topic, please fill out a form for each topic.
PANELISTS: If you are interested in sitting on a panel with your peers rather than or in addition to a full presentation, please fill out the contact information below and answer question 8. Sorry vendors/consultants, this applies to logistics professionals only.
DEADLINE: January 31, 2017
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions on topic ideas or the audience, please contact Marll Thiede, Conference Content Manager, at 608-239-5772 (cell) or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions on the Forum in general or speaker logistics, please contact Cierra Bauer, Conference Director, at 608-695-0122 (cell) or cbauer@EventEvolution.com.
Name of Speaker
Title of Speaker
Company of Speaker
Email of Speaker
Phone of Speaker (Format as: XXX-XXX-XXXX)
Is Speaker: Industry ProfessionalVendor (includes consultants, carriers, manufacturers, etc.)
Has the speaker presented at other events? YesNo
If yes, what events has he/she presented at?
Speaker bio (limit 100 words; keep to relevant background to parcel industry):
Name of Additional Speaker
Title of Additional Speaker
Company of Additional Speaker
Email of Additional Speaker
Phone of Additional Speaker (Format as: XXX-XXX-XXXX)
Additional Speaker bio (limit 100 words; keep to relevant background to parcel industry):
PERSON SUBMITTING FORM (if different from Primary Speaker)
Name of Submitter
Company of Submitter
Email of Submitter
Phone of Submitter (Format as: XXX-XXX-XXXX)
INFORMATION ABOUT TOPIC (Panelists, skip to question 8)
1. For what level of expertise is this presentation?(Be accurate because our audience gauges which sessions they will attend based on the level)
Basic: Information for attendees who are just entering the field or need a refresher courseIntermediate: Consider that the attendees have basic knowledge of the subject area and have been in the industry for awhile; attendees may be responsible for several areas of the logistics processAdvanced: Attendees who have been in the industry many years and specialize in one area of logistics (e.g., transportation, packaging, material movement, facility management)
2. Are you requesting a:
50-minute session100-minute session3- to 4-hour Learning PodWorkshop (4-8 hours)
3. What Learning Pod is your presentation intended for? (If unsure or if you would like us to consider another Pod, please indicate.)
4. Provide a detailed description of the topic to be presented.This info is what the Advisors use to determine who speaks, so please be specific! Include at a minimum: the topic and why it is important to our specific audience; how will you discuss the topic (trends, case study, analysis, review, etc.); the problem/challenges and solutions. (Vendors, remember the topic cannot be about your product or service. Call Marll if you have questions.) Limit 300 words.
5. List the “learning objectives” or actionable items the attendees will get from this session. These should be brief statements. (Example: • An overview of Lean principles • Importance of gaining stakeholder buy-in • Why data is key • Common Lean tools • Why implementation doesn’t have to be expensive or complex • Best practices). Limit 100 words.
6. Will you be giving away any gifts or supplement material at your session? YesNo
If yes, what is it?
7. Additional Information (list additional speakers here or provide other information relevant to your submission):
PANELIST QUESTIONS (only complete if you would like to be considered to sit on a panel)
Retail/eTail delivery alternativesNegotiating carrier contractsTransportation data analyticsWarehousing data analysticsTalent management (keeping most out of employees)DC efficienciesGreen initiativesReducing DIMEnhancing the customer experienceOther (please indicate in text area below)
Please input this code so we know you are a real person!