Congratulations! You’ve successfully adopted an analytic strategy/solution that helps you understand WHAT happened—and even WHY it happened. While look-back analysis capabilities are critical to the success of any business, winning in today’s economic climate requires more than that. You need the ability to look to the future and accurately predict WHAT WILL happen based on your historical shipping performance and trends. We’ve all been faced with questions like: How WILL these new proposed terms net out for me? What WILL happen if I introduce a new carrier/mode? How WILL these new surcharges or rate increases affect me? How can I turn shipping into a profit center? Learn firsthand how Coopervison and Young Living Essential Oils are leveraging Predictive Modeling technology to accurately predict outcomes prior to making decisions that will impact their supply chains in either a positive or negative way.
- What is predictive analysis and how it helps you
- Key big data principles required to do predictive analysis
- Peer reviews on how they’ve leveraged predictive analysis for successful outcomes
- Lessons learned along the way
- Common mistakes/pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Where to start