Regulations are constantly changing through court decisions, legislative rules and the governing party. It is difficult to keep up. However, if you are fully knowledgeable about these five doctrines, you can help keep your company from being penalized.
- Critical differences between a carrier and an intermediary
- Limitations of a carrier’s liability for loss or damage to cargo
- Significance and implications of a bill of lading
- Most important time limits in transportation
- Crucial differences between a carrier’s liability for damage to cargo, cargo liability insurance and cargo insurance